| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kybartai in March is very cool at 0.2 °C (32.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 11:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Kybartai March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kybartai, Lithuania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kybartai:
- Birzai, Lithuania - 214.2 kms (133.1 miles) NE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 149.6 kms (93 miles) NNE
- Utena, Lithuania - 203.8 kms (126.6 miles) ENE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 87.5 kms (54.4 miles) NNE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) ENE
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 73 kms (45.3 miles) ENE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 149.6 kms (92.9 miles) E
- Varena, Lithuania - 122.1 kms (75.9 miles) ESE
- Suwalki, Poland - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) S
- Grodno, Belarus - 141.5 kms (87.9 miles) SE
- Bialystok, Poland - 171.5 kms (106.6 miles) S